First of all, I would like to apologise for my absence this week. I had a few assignments for uni due in for this week, then on top of that I've been feeling a little under the weather due to cold and flu season being upon us. I need to start taking more vitamins! Anyway, hopefully I can resume blogging again as soon as possible as I have some ideas I can't wait to bring to life!
1. Matching with the weather in my shirt that has little black clouds on it.
2. Incredible lunch and hot chocolate at uni.
3. Warm and cosy in my Bambi slipper socks, as usual.
4. Following up from last weeks chocolate discovery, I had to try these!
5. So much want for a Michael Kors phone purse.
6. Selfie before ice-cream and cinema with my best friend!
7. Honeycomb ice-cream and waffles, droooool.
8. Annabelle and an extra large pick n' mix to hide in.
9. What I came home to. My family clearly think they're hilarious.
How was your week? Do you have anything exciting planned for the week ahead? Let me know in the comments! Sara
1. This weeks NOTW. 2. The cutest flask of tea and an apple for uni. 3. Bakery treat and ripped jeans. 4. The best vegetable curry ever. 5. A windswept, soaked uni toilets selfie. 6. Jack Wills deliveries. 7. The cutest little Essie set. 8. Major making himself comfortable. 9. My Dad's birthday cake, clearly he's a child at heart. How was your week? Do you have anything exciting planned for the week ahead? Let me know in the comments! Sara